Giving back to the community
Be part of the art—give back! The Goodman is Chicago’s blue-chip theater, anchoring the downtown North Loop Theatre District and serving as a centerpiece for regional tourism and entertainment. We need your help to thrive!
Corporate partnerships support world-class theater that encourages a cultural dialogue. Opportunities include production support, education and engagement, diversity and special events—as well as our annual May Gala and other benefit events.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsorship opportunities at the Goodman offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Prestigious association with Chicago's premier theater
- Outstanding logo visibility and recognition in the Goodman's comprehensive marketing and advertising campaigns
- Category exclusivity for your company when sponsoring the art on stage
- Access to a diverse, educated, loyal and professional audience
- Unique entertainment opportunities for business development and employee rewards
- Exclusive access to the Goodman's artists, including directors, playwrights, designers and actors
- Complimentary tickets to the Goodman season and special ticket offers
Corporate sponsorships at the Goodman are customized to complement a company's marketing and giving objectives, provide unique entertainment opportunities and demonstrate civic support of the arts in Chicago.
Corporate, foundation and public partnerships help to support outstanding theater experiences for Chicago's diverse audiences. The generosity of Chicago's philanthropic community ensures that the Goodman remains a fixture of Chicago's world-class cultural landscape.
For more information about corporate opportunities, contact Daryn Robinson at 312.443.3811 ext. 575 or at DarynRobinson@GoodmanTheatre.org.
FEATURED DONOR SALUTES
WBEZ 91.5 Chicago & Vocalo
Interim CEO, WBEZ 91.5 Chicago & Vocalo
“Radio has long been called the ‘Theater of the Mind’ for the way in which listening sparks our imaginations and immerses us in stories,” said Matt Moog, interim CEO for WBEZ and Vocalo. “We’re delighted to partner with Goodman Theatre so that we can bring this audio version of their revered holiday production to the homes, ears and hearts of all Chicagoans during this pandemic year.”