Giving back to the community
Be part of the art—give back! The Goodman is Chicago’s blue-chip theater, anchoring the downtown North Loop Theatre District and serving as a centerpiece for regional tourism and entertainment. We need your help to thrive!
Corporate partnerships support world-class theater that encourages a cultural dialogue. Opportunities include production support, education and community engagement, Diversity and special events and our annual May Gala and other benefit events.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsorship opportunities at the Goodman offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Prestigious association with Chicago's premier theater
- Outstanding logo visibility and recognition in the Goodman's comprehensive marketing and advertising campaigns
- Category exclusivity for your company when sponsoring the art on stage
- Access to a diverse, educated, loyal and professional audience
- Unique entertainment opportunities for business development and employee rewards
- Exclusive access to the Goodman's artists, including directors, playwrights, designers and actors
- Complimentary tickets to the Goodman season and special ticket offers
Corporate sponsorships at the Goodman are customized to complement a companies’ marketing and giving objectives, provide unique entertainment opportunities and demonstrate civic support of the arts in Chicago.
Corporate, foundation and public partnerships help to support outstanding theater experiences for Chicago's diverse audiences. The generosity of Chicago's philanthropic community ensures that the Goodman remains a fixture of Chicago's world-class cultural landscape.
For more information about corporate opportunities, contact Joshua Tempro at 312.443.3811 ext. 281 or at JoshuaTempro@GoodmanTheatre.org.