Services for Patrons who are Hard of Hearing
Assistive Listening Devices: Both the Albert and the Owen are equipped with FM frequency assistive listening devices. You may use your own headphones, or they will be provided for you. In addition, neck loops are available that are compatible with t-coil hearing aids. Devices are available at the Guest Services desk in the Goodman lobby. Assistive listening devices are offered free of charge, on a first-come first-served basis. A driver's license or valid ID is required as security.
Open Captioned Performances: An LED sign presents dialogue in sync with the performance. One open captioned performance will be scheduled for each Goodman Theatre production including A Christmas Carol. For access to reserved, discounted seating enter the promo code OPEN when purchasing online or call the box office at 312.443.3800 (voice) or 312.443.3829 (TTY/TDD).
Open Captioned Performance Dates**
Albert Theatre | 2017/2018 Season
- A View From The Bridge | Saturday, October 14 at 2pm ($30)
- Blind Date | Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2pm ($30
- An Enemy of the People | Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 2pm ($30)
- Having Our Say | Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 2pm ($30)
- Support Group for Men | Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 2pm ($30)
- Special Event: A Christmas Carol | Saturday, December 9 at 2pm ($35)
Owen Theatre | 2017/2018 Season
- Yasmina's Necklace | Sunday, November 19 at 2pm ($20)
- The Wolves | Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 2pm ($20)
- Father Comes Home From The Wars (Parts 1, 2 & 3) | Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 2pm ($20)
**Dates subject to change.
For more information, call the box office at 312.443.3800 (voice) or 312.443.3829 (TTY/TDD).
*Dates subject to change