Services for Patrons Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Assistive Listening Devices: Both the Albert and the Owen are equipped with FM frequency assistive listening devices. You may use your own headphones, or they will be provided for you. In addition, neck loops are available that are compatible with t-coil hearing aids. Devices are available at the Guest Services desk in the Goodman lobby. Assistive listening devices are offered free of charge, on a first-come first-served basis. A driver's license or valid ID is required as security.
Open Captioned Performances: An LED sign presents dialogue in sync with the performance. One open captioned performance will be scheduled for each Goodman Theatre production, including A Christmas Carol. For access to reserved seating in view of the screen, enter the promo code OPEN when purchasing online or call the box office at 312.443.3800 (voice) or 312.443.3829 (TTY/TDD).
2018/2019 SEASON OPEN-CAPTIONED PERFORMANCES**
Albert Theatre | 2018/2019 Season
- We're Only Alive for A Short Amount of Time | Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2pm ($30)
- Special Event: A Christmas Carol | Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 2pm ($35)
- How to Catch Creation | Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 2pm ($30)
- Sweat | Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 2pm ($30)
- The Winter's Tale | Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 2pm ($30)
- The Music Man | Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 2pm ($30)
Owen Theatre | 2018/2019 Season
- Lady in Denmark | Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 2pm ($20)
- Special Event: The Santaland Diaries | Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 4pm
- Special Event: St. Nicholas | Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 2pm
- Twilight Bowl | Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 2pm ($20)
- Lottery Day | Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 2pm ($20)
2019/2020 SEASON OPEN-CAPTIONED PERFORMANCES**
Albert Theatre | 2019/2020 Season
Owen Theatre | 2019/2020 Season
**Dates subject to change.
For more information, call the box office at 312.443.3800 (voice) or 312.443.3829 (TTY/TDD).