Play your part at the Goodman: Become a Scenemakers Board Member
Scenemakers Board members drive the vision of the Scenemakers, are strong advocates for Goodman Theatre and support key audience development and fundraising initiatives through their commitment of time and resources.
Board Membership Requirements:
- Meet a minimum $1500 annual Give/Get (per fiscal year) that includes:
- Contributing a minimum personal contribution of $300
- Purchasing two tickets to the annual Scene Soiree
- Purchasing $130 worth of tickets to other Scenemakers hosted events
- Actively participate in Scenemakers Board meetings.
- Serve on a Scenemakers Board committee
- Be an advocate—recruit membership, fundraise for the theater and introduce others to the Goodman
Email Scenemakers@GoodmanTheatre.org or call 312.443.3811 ext. 192 for more information
Plus, Scenemakers Board members are invited to exclusive Goodman Trustee and Women’s Board events, including Diversity Nights, the annual holiday party, the Goodman annual meeting and more!