Goodman Theatre is centrally located in Chicago’s Loop at 170 North Dearborn Street, in close proximity to 55, 90/94, 290 and Lake Shore Drive as well as all major CTA rail lines and many bus routes.
In an ongoing effort to provide you, our valued Patrons, an extraordinary experience each time you visit the theater, we have worked with our partners at InterPark to offer two discountedand flexible parking options.
GC | Government Center Self Park
Located on the southeast corner of Clark and Lake Streets. Goodman Theatre patrons get $17 pre-paid parking*.
TD | Theatre District Self Park
Located across from the theater on Dearborn Street. Goodman Theatre Patrons get $28 pre-paid parking*.
*All parking rates subject to change
Purchasing your pre-paid parking is easy:
- Visit InterParkOnline.com/GoodmanTheatre.
- Select the performance you are planning to attend.
- Next click on the date you will be attending.
- The next screen will give you the option to pick either parking location. Please note: pre-paid parking passes are not interchangeable and will only work for the selected garage.
- Enter your payment information to checkout and print off your scannable barcode.
All passes must be scanned upon entry and exit of the garage. Make sure to record your garage selection and reference your printable barcode for location and instructions.
Having trouble purchasing parking passes online or have questions? Call InterPark customer service at 312.935.2730.