As a Goodman Theatre Member, you'll enjoy more benefits than ever before including:
- Unlimited ticket exchanges
- A 15% discount at our bar and gift shop
- New! Save 15% on additional single tickets, including A Christmas Carol!*
- FREE tickets to "Artist Encounter" dialogues between theater artists that offer rare insights into their productions*
- Member-only offers at our preferred partner restaurants, listed below
- And much more!
Bring your 2018/2019 Member cards with you to the theater to access your exclusive discounts. Questions? Call Member Services at 312.443.3810 (12noon to 5pm, daily).
*Available for Classic and Choice Members.
Member-Only Discounts and Perks
Petterino's | 150 N. Dearborn Street
Half-Priced Drinks after Evening Performances
The Goodman will pick up half the tab after Albert Theatre evening performances (Tuesdays through Saturdays) at the Petterino's Bar!
Petterino’s doors are open approximately 30 minutes after performances in the Albert Theatre. Ages 21 and over and present a valid Member card to redeem this offer.
Bubbly Birthday Offer for Members Uncork the best birthday yet! Toast your special day with a bottle of sparkling wine, compliments of Petterino's, when you dine at the restaurant.
Please mention this offer when making your reservations. One bottle per table. Offer good during the month of your birthdate. Member card must be presented. Ages 21 and over.
Catch 35 | 35 W. Wacker Drive
Receive free dessert with every two entreés purchased.
STK Steakhouse | 9 Kinzie Street
Receive a $25 dining credit and one complimentary dessert per table with your Member card.
Must present ticket and Member card prior to ordering. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. No cash value. Gratuity not included. One visit per table. Valid only at STK Chicago. Other restrictions may apply.
All offers subject to change at the discretion of the restaurants.
Exchanging Your Subscription Tickets
- Tickets can only be exchanged for the same production and are subject to availability. Upgrade charges apply if exchanging into a higher priced performance. You will be charged at the time of the exchange (downgrades are non-refundable)
- Day-of ticket exchanges may be made up to one hour prior to performance and are subject to $4 per ticket exchange fee
- If you missed a performance, a standby ticket may be scheduled. Standby tickets must be arrnaged in advance for a specific performance date and time - seating is subject to availability the day of the show. Please call Member Services as soon as possible after missing a show to request Standby
- No refunds can be issued on tickets. If you are unable to attend a performance, contact Member Services to donate your tickets up to one hour prior to curtain. Ticket donations are tax-deductible and receipts are issued in January for the tax year
Ways to Exchange Your Tickets
- Online at GoodmanTheatre.org/Login up to 24 hours before your performance (You must login to your account to view availability and exchange your tickets. If you haven't logged in previously, call Member Services to set up your account)
- By phone at 312.443.3810 (12noon - 5pm daily)
- In person at the Box Office in the lobby at 170 N. Dearborn
Purchasing Additional Tickets
Members can save 15% on additional single tickets for friends and family!* You can purchase additional tickets for 2018/2019 productions now by using promo code INSPIRED at GoodmanTheatre.org or by calling Member Services.
*Member discount varies for special event performances.
Transportation and Parking
In an ongoing effort to give our Members an extraordinary experience each time you come to the theater, we have worked with our partners at InterPark to provide you with a discounted and flexible parking option. Goodman Members can now get $17 pre-paid parking at Government Center Self Park (located on the southeast corner of Clark and Lake Streets) or $28 pre-paid parking at Theatre District Self Park (located directly across the street from the Goodman). Purchasing your pre-paid parking is easy:
1. Visit InterParkOnline.com/GoodmanTheatre,
2. Click on Member Login,
3. Enter your Patron ID to login.
4. Choose your parking garage location, parking pass quantity and check out*
5. Print off your scanable barcode to be used at the garage.
Pre-paid parking at Government Center Self Park and Theatre District Self Park for Goodman Members is flexible and can be used for any dates during the 2018/2019 Season (after 11am). There is no reference to a specific date or time—so you can use them exactly when you need them. The Government Center Self Park and Theatre District Self Park are official partners of Goodman Theatre.
Click here for more information on getting to Goodman Theatre.
Having trouble purchasing parking passes online or have questions? Call InterPark customer service at 312.935.2730.
*Minimum 3 vouchers
Patron Services and Amenities
View a full list of services and amenities offered by the Goodman.