As a Goodman Theatre Member, you'll enjoy more benefits than ever before including:
- A 15% discount on all food and beverages at our bar
- A 15% discount at our gift shop
- FREE access to "Artist Encounters"—dialogues between theater artists offering rare insights into their productions (Reservations required).
- Member-only offers at our Preferred Partner restaurants
- And much more!
Make sure you grab your 2017/18 Member Card(s) and bring them with you to the theater. Questions? Please call our Member Services Hotline at 312.443.3810 (12noon to 5pm, daily).
Exchanging Your Subscription Tickets
- Subscribers receive unlimited ticket exchanges to any performance during the season! Exchange your tickets online, 24/7 up until 5pm the day before your performance, by logging in to your account.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for the same production and are subject to availability.
- Exchange privileges extend to any single tickets purchased in addition to subscription tickets.
- Day-of-ticket exchanges may be made up to 5pm for evening performances and 1pm for matinees. Subscribers will incur a fee of $4 per ticket for day-of exchanges*.
- If you have missed your performance, a standby ticket may be available. Standby tickets are limited per performance and must be arranged in advance; they are for a specific performance date and time and allow you to fill an empty seat just prior to curtain. Please call Ticket Services at 312.443.3810 as soon as possible after missing a show to request standby (subject to availability).
- Please note that no refunds can be given on subscription tickets. If you are unable to attend a performance, contact Ticket Services at 312.443.3810 to donate your tickets. Ticket donations are tax-deductible and will be acknowledged in writing. Ticket donations may be made until curtain time of your performance.
Three Easy Ways to Exchange Your Tickets
- Log on to exchange online 24/7
- By phone at 312.443.3810
- In person at the box office (170 North Dearborn)
Purchasing Additional Tickets
Subscribers save 10% on additional single tickets for friends and family**! You can purchase up to 4 additional tickets to any** performance during the 2017/2018 season now. Simply use promo code POWER when on a play page or the season calendar to view and purchase tickets! Or call Ticket Services at 312.443.3810.
* Upgrade charges may apply if you exchange into a higher-priced performance. You will be charged at the time of the exchange for the additional ticket value. Downgrades are non-refundable.
**Discount of up to 40% for select performances of A Christmas Carol. Not valid on previously purchased tickets.
Transportation and Parking
In an ongoing effort to give our Subscribers an extraordinary experience each time you come to the theater, we have worked with our partners at InterPark to provide you with a discounted and flexible parking option. Goodman Subscribers can now get $17 pre-paid parking at Government Center Self Park (located on the southeast corner of Clark and Lake Streets) or $28 pre-paid parking at Theatre District Self Park (located directly across the street from the Goodman). Purchasing your pre-paid parking is easy:
1. Visit InterParkOnline.com/GoodmanTheatre,
2. Click on Subscriber Login,
3. Enter your Patron ID to login.
4. Choose your parking garage location, parking pass quantity and check out*
5. Print off your scanable barcode to be used at the garage.
Pre-paid parking at Government Center Self Park and Theatre District Self Park for Goodman Subscribers is flexible and can be used for any dates during the 2017/2018 Season (after 11am). There is no reference to a specific date or time—so you can use them exactly when you need them. The Government Center Self Park and Theatre District Self Park are official partners of Goodman Theatre.
Click here for more information on getting to Goodman Theatre.
Having trouble purchasing parking passes online or have questions? Call InterPark customer service at 312.935.2730.
*Minimum 3 vouchers
Patron Services and Amenities
View a full list of services and amenities offered by the Goodman.