Free, reservations required.
Join Chicago's civic and cultural leaders to learn why accessibility and inclusion are good for the community—and good for your business. Hosted by Joan Clifford, Nora Daley, Shawn M. Donnelley and King Harris.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Goodman’s Owen Theatre
170 North Dearborn St. (at Randolph St.)
8:30am: Light breakfast and networking
RSVP by August 25 >>
- Meet NBC’s LeAnn Trotter, the Master of Ceremonies, and featured speaker Jeff Award-nominated actor and director Michael Patrick Thornton.
- Learn from the experiences of the nation's leading cultural venue for accessible programming:
- Betty Siegel, Director of VSA and Accessibility, the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Understand the cultural market place:
- Hear from Steve Pemberton, Vice-President and Global Chief Diversity Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance, and Robert Gallo, State Director of AARP Illinois
Please forward this to your network and colleagues who may be interested in attending.
Have a question? Email Marissa Ford at MarissaFord@GoodmanTheatre.org.
Please let us know if you have any accommodation requests including but not limited to wheelchair accessible seating, open captioning or ASL interpretation.