At the Goodman, we understand that the decision to designate a planned gift is one of the most personal commitments a patron can make, and we appreciate your consideration.
Whether it's a straightforward bequest, trust, annuity, or an arrangement made through your IRA, planned gifts of all sizes support the Goodman's long-term fiscal stability and often provide financial benefits to you as well. Plus, you can directly support programming that is most important to you, such as new work, classics or education.
As part of the endowment, your legacy will provide permanent resources and could:
- Support a staged reading of a new play as it moves from page to stage, a fundamental step for a playwright, such as Lynn Nottage and her world premiere production Ruined
- Immerse a student in the Goodman’s progressive educational offerings, such as General Theatre Studies and the Youth Arts Council
- Sponsor a teachers’ workshop emphasizing the integration of artistic practice and socio-emotional learning in the classroom
- Underwrite a week of rehearsal, a vital aspect of the creative process, ensuring the fullest breadth of exploration
In addition, all planned giving donors enjoy the benefits of membership in the Spotlight Society, which include:
All planned giving donors enjoy the following benefits of membership in the Spotlight Society, which include:
- Invitations for you and a guest to several “behind-the-scenes” events, such as Play Club, Noon Salon, Annual Season Celebration, Community Night and others as they occur throughout the season.
- Access to VIP Patron Services: priority subscription renewals and ticket exchanges and the ability to purchase House Seats. Contact Victoria Rodriguez at 312-443-3811, ext. 539 or VictoriaRodriguez@GoodmanTheatre.org.
- One-time use of the Goodman Lounge with complimentary drinks. To make a reservation, please contact Victoria Rodriguez.
- Opportunities to learn more about estate planning and the newest tax laws from the Goodman's Advisory Council.
- Listing as a member of the Spotlight Society in performance programs throughout each season.
Please visit our Planned Giving Resources for further information on estate planning and how you can directly the impact the Goodman for generations to come.
Become a Spotlight Society Member
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 | 11:30am
The Alice Center
Hosted by the Goodman Spotlight Society Advisory Council.