Ordering Group Tickets
Group rates apply for groups of 10 or more for most productions, however, for A Christmas Carol the group minimum is 15. For current rates, call 312.443.3815 or email Groups@GoodmanTheatre.org.
- In order to make a reservation, please give the closest estimate of the number of seats that will be needed, complete billing information, phone number and email address.
- We make every attempt to put group members as close together as possible when seating; however that is not always possible. We will never assign single seats without group leader approval.
- Once your order has been confirmed, you will be sent an invoice/contract via email, unless another method is specified.
- All calls and emails will be returned the same day when made Monday through Friday, between 9:30am and 5:30pm.
Payment Information and Options
- For most group orders, a nonrefundable deposit of one half of the balance is due approximately four weeks after the order is placed. Final payment is due six weeks prior to the performance date, depending on the date the order is placed. The longer you wait to make a reservation, the sooner your payment is due.
- You have until the final balance due date to decrease numbers. If your numbers fall beneath the group minimum, you will have to pay the full price for the tickets plus a handling fee per ticket. We will apply your first deposit to this balance.
- You may add group tickets based on availability.
- You may pay your balance with one company check (we cannot accept single payment from group members). We also accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on group tickets under any circumstances.
Weekday performances are at 7:30pm; Friday and Saturday night performances start at 8pm; matinees are at 2pm on some Thursdays (Albert only), and most Saturdays and Sundays.