Services for Patrons Who Are Blind or Have Low Vision
Large Print Programs: available to download in Microsoft Word format for all shows prior to a performance and available day of the performance from the Guest Services desk. Large print programs can be viewed online at GoodmanTheatre.org/LargePrint.
Braille Programs: available day of the performance from the Guest Services desk
Audio-Described Performances: one audio described performance will be offered for each regular season production at Goodman Theatre including A Christmas Carol. All performances will be begin at 2pm. For access to reserved, discounted seating enter the promo code AUDIO when purchasing online or call the box office at 312.443.3800 (voice) or 312.443.3829 (TTY/TDD).
Touch Tours: will begin at 12:30pm on each Audio-Described performance day. The tour will feature a 45-60 minute presentation detailing the set, costume and character elements for the performance. When reserving tickets please indicate how many people will be in your party for both the Touch Tour and the performance.
Audio Described & Touch Tour Dates**
Albert Theatre | 2016/2017 Season | $150 subscription
- Wonderful Town | Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 2pm ($30)
- Gloria | Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 2 pm ($30)
- Destiny of Desire | Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 2 pm ($30)
- Objects in the Mirror | Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 2 pm ($30)
- Ah, Wilderness! | Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 2 pm ($30)
- Special Event: A Christmas Carol | Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 2pm ($35, not included in subscription)
Owen Theatre | 2016/2017 Season | $80 subscription
To subscribe, call the box office at 312.443.3800 (voice) or 312.443.3829 (TTY/TDD).
**Dates subject to change.